Saturday, January 7, 2012

UGI vs Medicine Ball

Sara's-Ugi-Ball 
Been thinking about getting a medicine ball for a while.  However, too much equipment leaves some not used.  No use buying things to be dust collectors.  Then I stumbled upon the UGI ball.  It is essentially a big medicine ball that has a soft shell.  But I then stumbled upon soft-shell medicine balls. So now what?!?

Well, the UGI costs close to $200, so that pretty much cancels that idea for me.  No doubt it is a great well constructed product, but too much for my budget.  Soft shell medicine ball did not seem big enough for a UGI wannabe.

So I decided to make my own.  Spaceyguy19 has some instructions which I will follow pretty closely.  When I have it finished, I will post again my thoughts on the process and end-product.

No comments:

Post a Comment