Sunday, January 20, 2013

Keto Weight Loss

This is just a quick little update on my progress thus far.

I started about January 1st at over 272 lbs.  It was during break, so I didn't technically weight myself (I know right) but I did weight myself about 2 weeks before and it was 272.4.  I am pretty confident I did not lose any weight over break, maybe even gained some.

It is now January 20 and I weigh 259.4.  That is some considerable real weight loss.  It is very exciting.

I find it is easier to be strict then to give a little.  For instance, sure I can chips but only X amount to keep me under my carbs for the day.  Instead, I avoid all foods that are based solely on and have a lot of carbs.  No rice, flour, potatoes, sweets or fruits.

This is not a new year's resolution, because those have a bad completion rate and this is happening.  This is a new life resolution.  My goal is to reach 200/190 lean pounds.  Then I would like to do some races and sky dive.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment